Vintage cafe at the Rocks

>> Sunday, April 18, 2010

Where do you go to get a big hearty breakfast in the city? That was the question I had when I had to organise brunch on a lovely weekend morning. Since a bunch of us were all meeting up from different areas of Sydney, it had to be somewhere in the Sydney CBD.


How we ended up at the Rocks I don't know (since we met up at Town Hall). There were an obvious lack of options for outdoor brunch in the quiet CBD and so the touristy Rocks was definitely the way to go.

Vintage Cafe is in the quiet alleyway of the Rocks and an ideal place for catch-ups as it is away from the main areas of the weekend markets and shops.

I settled for a hearty Vintage breakfast with a latte while my friends had the omelette and the vegetarian eggs benedict. The food was reasonable - I love the scrambled eggs and the portuguese sausages I had on my plate.

I could just sit there all day and listen to the live jazz musician playing in the background. What a relaxing way to spend the beautiful Saturday.

Full Vintage Breakfast - $17.90

Vintage Cafe on the Rocks
Shop R2 Nurses Walk,
The Rocks NSW 2000‎
Tel: (02) 9252 2055‎

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP