Mint Marshmallow

>> Wednesday, June 2, 2010


As I gazed out at the pouring rain on a rather slow afternoon, I tried to think of what things go together. What combination of items would go amazing together as a pair to create something way better than if they were just plain individuals.

Mash and gravy...
Ketchup and chips...
Peanut butter and jelly...
Cookies and milk...
Fried chicken and octo-vinaigrette...
Green tea and red beans...
And...Hot chocolate and marshmallow!

Why didn't I think of it earlier?

The wet and gloomy Sydney weather is perfect for hot chocolate with marshmallows...even better, mint-flavoured marshmallows! (Inspired by peppermint hot chocolate from Starbucks).

The recipe can be found here and instead of 1 tablespoon of vanilla, I added 1 tablespoon of mint flavouring and a few drops of green food colouring (roughly around 5 drops).

The clip-on thermometer was a good investment as I no longer have to hold it there while my hand burns!

Cutting it up after sitting at least for 6 hrs


I always have problem storing my marshmallows for some reasons. If I store them in an air-tight container, usually by the next day they'd get sticky and wet and not dry and fluffy like they're supposed to be. Maybe I'll figure it out next time I make it again...should be soon as the weather is only going to get colder ;)

4 comments:

YW June 6, 2010 at 7:35 PM  

haha.. I wouldn't mind helping you to 'get rid' of some of them to solve your storage problem.. I have perfect place for them.. my tummy .. :p

Viv June 6, 2010 at 11:36 PM  

:D hahaha you'd be so high on sugar if you could eat all that!
I always have storage problems! Should learn to half my ingredients next time ;)

Anonymous,  February 21, 2014 at 6:19 AM  

Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon.www.ytravelalone.com |

www.driveautocars.com |

www.gloucsbusinesslink.com |

www.latesteduinfo.com |

www.sdwholefitness.com |

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP